“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Mold Testing in Sandy Springs
Surprisingly, you are exposed to hundreds of mold species every single day even though you may not know it. When flood or water damage occurs to a property, it increases the risk to attract mildew and create an environment where mold can escalate and grow, producing allergens and irritants that can cause unhealthy breathing air.
If you suspect you have a mold infestation in your home, you can rely on SERVPRO to conduct the most comprehensive mold testing in Sandy Springs. Ever since 1967, we have been serving the community of Sandy Springs in mold testing for both homes and commercial properties. With over 50 years of experience, we tout some of the highest quality mold inspection services in the industry. Our process for mold testing in Sandy Springs involves air quality testing, swab testing, and other technologies to detect any mold spores in your property that could be causing harmful impurities.
Suspect A Mold Infestation? Call Us
At SERVPRO, we understand how urgent mold infestations are. Because mold can spread within a matter of days (or even hours!), it’s important to address it as soon as possible. Because of this, we are available around the clock, 24/7 to answer your call and dispatch an inspector to conduct mold testing in your Sandy Springs home. Simply give us a call at (770) 992-2777 to speak with a specialist today!
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (770) 992-2777
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (770) 992-2777
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Fulton is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2210 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: